Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ninja Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used the SVN Repo Installer to install the Ninja Video plugin but all I get is a python script failed error in its default.py, I'm not sure where to start do I need a log file or is it a simple problem? any help would be appreciated thanks.
I'm using XBMC linux btw.
don't know why this don't work for you
but you could also try Passion-XBMC Installer Script
to install the Ninja Video plugin.
I've tried manually installing it from various locations so obviously the installer is not the problem.
ah you mean Ninja Video isn't working for you?You would be probably better of doing a search and see who made the plugin.To let him know that you have some problems with the plugin.Well i did this know for you it is Voinage.
So i guess you would be better of to pm him.

by the way there a lot of plugins /scripts with lots of movies and tv series.
What i can think of right know are the script Navi-X and plugin tv dash and tv shack
If the plugin is starting for you and you can see the movies, tv shows, anime, or whatever you're looking for, try playing ones that say (Divx Mirror) since I've had success with those. Also the ones with (Flash) work, but you've got a time limit due to Megavideo's rules. I think it's 72 minutes and then you've got to wait an hour or two before being able to watch anything from Megavideo again.

The plugin is old and ninjavideo has changed providers at least once or twice since it was made, but many of the videos are still working.
google search just brings me back to this forum. and if the plug-in worked at all I would have mentioned it.
but I'll try those other plug-ins you suggested thx
oh I actually get the same problem with navi-x, so looks like its more than just a ninjavideo problem??
tomolac Wrote:google search just brings me back to this forum.
i mean xbmc/forum search you can find that on the right top
of this page.probably when you are reading this Wink.

tomolac; Wrote:same problem with navi-x, so looks likelike its more than just a ninjavideo problem??
Today 05:20
is any video plugin working for you ?
and are you using the latest version of xbmc linux?
maybe you can make a log?So others here maybe can solve the problem?
You can put your log at pastebin.ca
I can get most of the video to play but after one or two minutes of playback it's one or two minutes of buffering. Is it just me or is everyone affected by that?
does it to it on their website too? if so, then it's the fault of ninjavideo and there isn't much that can be done about it.
I don't know why but I can't get any of the videos to work on the website, not even the ones working with plugin in xbmc. Unfortunately I can't test it that way.
are you opening the Ninja Video Helper that is at the top of the screen? that needs to stay open for the videos to work on the website.
Deleted