Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [FIX] Fanart On/Off button for List View settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Open up MyVideoNav.xml and find this line
Code:
<visible>Window.IsActive(25) + Skin.HasSetting(videomovies) + [Control.IsVisible(57) | Control.IsVisible(52)]</visible>
and replace with this
Code:
<visible>Window.IsActive(25) + Skin.HasSetting(videomovies) + [Control.IsVisible(50) | Control.IsVisible(57) | Control.IsVisible(52)]</visible>
Thanks for this! I was missing this feature.
Is it possible to make a similar fix to enable FANART for music list view settings?
Hitcher you should fork Aeon's github repository and commit all these fixes you have been making. It could be a day or a month before the get into djh's code so why not maintain a working copy instead of a bunch of forum posts?
midgetspy Wrote:Hitcher you should fork Aeon's github repository and commit all these fixes you have been making. It could be a day or a month before the get into djh's code so why not maintain a working copy instead of a bunch of forum posts?

Fantastic idea. Please?
Git scares me. Rolleyes

Anyone else is welcome to do it though.
Hitcher Wrote:Git scares me. Rolleyes

Anyone else is welcome to do it though.

I know how you feel i only use git hub if i need the full package as i found it way too complicate / he would have bee better using svn as that is easy to useSad
OK I'll do it then ;-P
git is so lovely Smile please post the fork here - thanks
thanks.
good idea, nice.
midgetspy Wrote:OK I'll do it then ;-P

Thanks.
thomash72 Wrote:Thanks for this! I was missing this feature.
Is it possible to make a similar fix to enable FANART for music list view settings?

Just look for a section with the header
Code:
<control type="togglebutton" id="901">

and then modify the string

Code:
<visible]Control.IsVisible(57)</visible>
to
Code:
<visible>[Control.IsVisible(50) | Control.IsVisible(57)]</visible>

I think this method will work for all of the XML skins with minimal tweeking