Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] List View - Full/Slim + Light/Night + Watched Overlay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I found List the most practical view to use but wanted that bit more from it so I've spent the last 2 days getting it exactly how I want.

Now the Full/Slim option is available for TV Shows (before it was locked down to just Full) but that's not all - it's also available separately at each level (ie Albums>Songs and TV Shows>Episodes).

Download - Aeon New List View (23/05/2009)

Extract to your Aeon folder and overwrite.

NOTE: Only works if you're using the Library function for TV Shows and Music.
To go straight to your Music Library from the Home Menu change line 98 in your Includes_MainMenu.xml to
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyMusicLibrary,albums,return)</onclick>

Here's some Music screen shots so you get the idea.

Full Albums

Slim Songs

Slim Albums

Full Songs

Full Shows

Slim Episodes

Slim Shows

Full Episodes

And in case you didn't notice I've also added the Watched Overlay to Movies and TV Shows and lowered the opacity a touch.

Nice work hitcher! Thanks.
Dam that looks good for music i will give that a go should look good with my black list panels. cheers as usualWink
paul Wrote:Dam that looks good for music i will give that a go should look good with my black list panels. cheers as usualWink

Care to share them?

I did want to add a Night/Lite theme but don't have Photoshop.
Hitcher wow realy great job THX!!!
Hitcher Wrote:Care to share them?

I did want to add a Night/Lite theme but don't have Photoshop.
Yeh no problem i will upload them although i did not make them a guy called lokheed did them on this forum and they look really stunning you just copy them all into the relevant folders no .xmls needed i will post back when i have uploaded them, its the least i can do for you after all your hard work creating your mods/fixesSmile

Here you are hitcher i hope you like them and they are the original sizes http://www.4shared.com/file/106983637/14...anels.html
Another update and this time it's the Night Theme.

Full+Thin

Slim+Thin

Full+Thick

Slim+Thick

Very nice! The night theme is definitely a welcome addition, and I definitely look forward to being able to set full vs slim for songs and albums respectively.
Hitcher Wrote:Another update and this time it's the Night Theme.

Full+Thin

Slim+Thin

Full+Thick

Slim+Thick

Download - Aeon New List View

Extract to your Aeon folder and overwrite.
I see you managed to make those panels look even better i never thought it possible will try your version. great work hitcher
Great work...solved my main issue. I think this should definitely be included in a final Aeon version.
paul Wrote:I see you managed to make those panels look even better i never thought it possible will try your version. great work hitcher

Yeah, my son showed me how to adjust the colour levels and opacity using Fireworks. Rolleyes
beautiful. nuff said.
Hitch...
Excellent work!
Will you share and have CF2009 put in his mod pack?
Pages: 1 2 3