Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Audio Sync??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,

Just trying to figure out why this may be ?

I have a HTPC I built with XBMClive install.
I am using HDMI into my TV.

Some of the movies I playback the audio needs to be adjusted. Its out by 225 MS.

I have the latest build 9.04 running on my laptop (window 7) and the same content doesn't need to be synced.

Both my laptop and my HTPC are getting the media off a network drive.

IN OTHER WORDS "Sorry for being such a pain. I have another question about the linix version of XBMC. When I play some movies, I have to adjust the audio becasue it is out of sync. Im using HDMI 2 a TV. On my laptop using 9.04 XBMC the same videos don't require the audio Sync. Why may this be? "

What could be causing this audio sync issue?

Thanks in advance.
I have two vehicles, one is very fast, the other is slow. What could be the problem with the slow one?

See the problem here? Not enough info to even begin to answer the question.
Who let you out from under the bridge.

TROLL!!

I guess it has do do with it being Digital.

here is what a DEV had to say. Smile

<bobo1on1> you can adjust the audio offset and then choose apply to all movies

This fixed the issue. Thanks again.
That's nice Smile
Note the string below davilla's nick...
@newb2linux: Uh. apparently you had trouble reading the "Team-XBMC Developer" under davilla's nick...

I never cease to be amazed at what people will post on a forum for users of FREE OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE; expecting to be waited on hand and foot, while refusing to take the time to READ THE STICKYS and supply the simple information requested by the VOLUNTEER developers when asking for FREE help.
Ehm... ROTFL!!! I'm sorry for davilla, I really am. On the other hand the involuntary humour provided by newb2linux was quite funny. Big Grin
Wait, there are OTHER PEOPLE on the development teamHuh?
OK. You got me I can't read and I'm lazy.

My apolagies to all the DEV's.

What you have here is great, and I need to take more time in the future to explain my woes. I shall make sure that I don't demand a resoulution without proper information.

Most of my issues have been resolved. Smile (Due to the hard working DEV's on this site)

For the the most part I think that the issues were do to my lack of knowledge on how things work with Linux.
The other half has to do with the fact that XBMC is such a great program I have high expectations from it and its DEV's.

THANK YOU.

I owe you all! I hope the knowledge that I lernt over the past few days will be passed on to many others with simular issues.

XBMC ROCKS!!

I hope this MSG isn't too long and is getting skipped by the other readers. RIGHT BOXXY ?

lulz..