Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: context(???) menu acting a bit wonky.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure of the name of the menu I'm talking about, it's the one that shows up when you right click a file or folder in the library menu. The one that lets you select "movie/tv information" to change thumbs and fanart.

Anyway, all of the sudden mine shows up way, way, way to the right, so far that I can't click it, but I can still see it's there. Anyone know how to get it back to normal?

NoPantsJim

That looks like you may have an old version of XBMC running .. Have you made any system changes recently.

D
It's the 9.04 release, haven't upgraded to the 9.04.1 or whatever just came out the other day. I'm not sure which version of mediastream it is, but it's the one that comes with 9.04.
I didn't think it came with XBMC builds anymore?

You probably have an out of date version of MediaStream, check the v1.00 thread at the top of the forum and follow the details to get the latest changes from SVN.
According to the changehistory.txt file in the skin directory, I'm already using version 1.00.

Just to be certain, I just downloaded 1.00 from the razorfish website, deleted the old mediastream folder, and copied the new folder directly from the zip file.

I tried various resolutions, as well as switching back and forth from fullscreen to windowed mode. Nothing made a difference. I'm thinking at this point I may just reinstall XBMC.
Nope, in the last post I said to update from SVN. There are a couple of minor changes to the code since v1.00 but the only way to get them (at the moment) is to update via the source code in the SVN repository
If you can't compile your own build you can get a copy of the latest SVN Here

D
Actually I uninstalled XBMC, then went from a fresh install and everything seems to be ok. Not sure if I accidentally changed some setting somewhere that caused the problem, but everything is working just fine now.