Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ATI x1600 black screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi ..

I have tried yesterday your latest version of xbmc live , and i have a lot of problems when start X11 ( the same as in the old ones ). Always get black screen or some kind of garbagge in the screen .. Not possible to crt+alt +f1

My configuration is Intel dual core + ati x1600 pro . With the onboard intel 950 all is ok , but i preferred my x1600 because i have got dvi output connected to a samsung lcd TV 32''.

I have tried all that i can read in the forums about this problem , i make /config dir in the usb , put a working xorg.conf file .. When i make this , i can log in but in console not in graphical mode , and when see proccesses xorg is defunct , and restarting all the time .

If i used aticonfig then i get error : no adapter found . So i have decided to install latest version of the ATI driver , now i can use aticonfig , but same problem with the screen . After installed it , i have to make more things ?

Any clues about this problem ?

Thanks for all