Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Archive] Transparency! - v0.27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Ok, like the idea of displaying on top but have doubts with default folder icon.
Maybe something like this.
Justcop Wrote:two things.

when are you planning support for 9.0.4.1?
Hmmm......never ?
There were some code changes in xbmc after the 9.0.4 release and i'm make use those new features in Transparency! It's not possible to make the skin backwards compatible with 9.0.4 i'm afraid.
But why not update xbmc to a more recent version ?
There are prebuild binaries available for almost every platrom, just google "xbmc nightly builds", it wouldn't hurt to try one of those.

Justcop Wrote:secondly, i love this skin in general. Bringing out the fanart looks amazing. The only thing I don't like is the style of the menus on top. The font doesn't quite suite the rest of the skin and i don't like the square edges. Something a bit sleeker might look cool. Is that something your thinking of working on.

I certainly agree with you on that one. I don't claim to be blessed with any graphic skills whatsoever.
So if anyone's interested in getting involved in this, just let me know. I could sure use some help on the graphic side of things. :-)
moshelog Wrote:when i go to "my movies"

i expect to have the side menu automaticly or atleast it should appear when

u go with the mouse to that side .

but at the moment it only appear when u use the keyboard .

fix me if im wrong .

moshelog

Nope, you're completely right. It never occurred to me until Sho mentioned it yesterday (a few posts down this thread). I've already fixed it, so it should work as expected in the next release.
thanks for all of the additions to make this great script even greater. it's like christmas every day! but seriously, your work is highly appreciated.
Waffa Wrote:Ok, like the idea of displaying on top but have doubts with default folder icon.
Maybe something like this.

quick mock-up:
a;so, i was thinking, the dvd and cd covers don't look all that great now that they are transparent. Would you be able to solidify those again whilst retaining transparency elsewhere?
nicoli_k Wrote:thanks for all of the additions to make this great script even greater. it's like christmas every day! but seriously, your work is highly appreciated.

you're welcome & thanx for the complements. :-)
ronie Wrote:lol, what's up with that frowny face ?
i'm afraid there's only 24 hours in my day and i'm devoting all my spare time to implement everyone's requests. not sure what else can be expected from me ?

anyway file view for videos has been taken care of and will be supported in the next release. ;-)

I know you are busting yor ass. EVERYTHING you do is TOTALLY apprecieated Ronie. This skin totally ROCKS and YOU are da' Man!!!!
Justcop Wrote:a;so, i was thinking, the dvd and cd covers don't look all that great now that they are transparent. Would you be able to solidify those again whilst retaining transparency elsewhere?

I don't know whether it would a make real difference ?

anyway, it's a plastic dvd case, so i guess it's supposed to be transparent.
ronie Wrote:quick mock-up:

Perfect !!!!
absolutely gorgeous.
Moseby99 Wrote:I know you are busting yor ass. EVERYTHING you do is TOTALLY apprecieated Ronie. This skin totally ROCKS and YOU are da' Man!!!!

No worries Moseby99 ;-)
Just let me know if there's anymore help you need to get those BIG home buttons up and running.
As for the Video Files in Home: check this.
Waffa Wrote:Perfect !!!!
bidossessi Wrote:absolutely gorgeous.

Some similar ideas for sorting by Date and Director:

OK, that's it. It official. I'm dumping all my other skins for this one. It's TOTALLY gorgeous and Ronie actually listens to his users - something that some other skinners could take notice of.
Totally love this thing and am excited to see what's new every time I check back.
I do agree with what someone said about the fonts though - something sleek would be better. As I'm a graphic designer and have over 20k of fonts, do you want me to find something sexy and sleek?
Yeah nice work ronie, like it !!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38