Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Archive] Transparency! - v0.27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Just to let you know ronie that I have noticed that TV shows with long episode names dont show up correctly in the "List" view, the rating and the Watched tick box does not show up. every other view works fine.

Cheers

Puddney
puddney Wrote:Just to let you know ronie that I have noticed that TV shows with long episode names dont show up correctly in the "List" view, the rating and the Watched tick box does not show up. every other view works fine.

Cheers

Puddney

thanx, i think you just caught a bug in xbmc's skinning engine.
if i put the checkbox in front of the episode title all is fine,
but when it's at the end, the episode title overlaps the rating.

i'll have to look into this some more....
ronie Wrote:thanx, i think you just caught a bug in xbmc's skinning engine.
if i put the checkbox in front of the episode title all is fine,
but when it's at the end, the episode title overlaps the rating.

i'll have to look into this some more....

cheers ronie, its no biggie as i have only found about 5 things which do it, but what i have noticed that some names which are slightly longer dont effect it, its only really long ones.

Puddney
ronie Wrote:A small add-on for Transparency! v0.27.

It's now possible to show a list of your recently added movies, episodes and albums on the home screen.

Download this mod here
and extract to two files to the 720p folder. (it will overwrite Home.xml)

more info in this thread.

Neat Ronie!
Athough, is movie year a little too much info? (if your fanart is any good you probably know which movie that you are referring to)

One buggy thing, when I am on a list item that does not have 'recent content' such as Weather or Pictures, I don't appear to be able to arrow right to Favourites/ShutDown buttons?
found a small booboo in the recently added addon:
Code:
<content>
    <item>
        <label>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.1.Title)]</label>
        <label2>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.2.Year)]</label2>
        <onclick>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.1.Path),PlayMedia(,)]</onclick>
        <thumb>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.1.Fanart)]</thumb>
        <visible>!IsEmpty(Window.Property(LatestMovie.1.Title))</visible>
    </item>
    <item>
        <label>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.2.Title)]</label>
        <onclick>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.2.Path),PlayMedia(,)]</onclick>
        <thumb>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.2.Fanart)]</thumb>
        <visible>!IsEmpty(Window.Property(LatestMovie.2.Title))</visible>
    </item>
    <item>
        <label>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.3.Title)]</label>
        <onclick>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.3.Path),PlayMedia(,)]</onclick>
        <thumb>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.3.Fanart)]</thumb>
        <visible>!IsEmpty(Window.Property(LatestMovie.3.Title))</visible>
    </item>
</content>

All of the movie years are set for LatestMovie.2.Year
bionic1234 Wrote:Neat Ronie!
Athough, is movie year a little too much info? (if your fanart is any good you probably know which movie that you are referring to)

i have to admit, i haven't given it that much thought. ;-)

bionic1234 Wrote:One buggy thing, when I am on a list item that does not have 'recent content' such as Weather or Pictures, I don't appear to be able to arrow right to Favourites/ShutDown buttons?

arrgh...i was sure i'd fixed it before i uploaded the file. guess not.

MPauley73 Wrote:found a small booboo in the recently added addon:
All of the movie years are set for LatestMovie.2.Year

thanx, i think i'll need to take a few extra copy & paste classes. :-)

i've re-upped the file and both bugs should be fixed now.
ronie Wrote:i've re-upped the file and both bugs should be fixed now.

So do we just redownload the v0.27a file again?
natethomas Wrote:So do we just redownload the v0.27a file again?

be my guest ;-)
dear all

I'm using T3CH XBMC 2009-06-27 SVN rev21142 but I've the balck background issue.

is it normal? wich release version shall I install?

thank's

L.
lupick Wrote:dear all

I'm using T3CH XBMC 2009-06-27 SVN rev21142 but I've the balck background issue.

is it normal? wich release version shall I install?

thank's

L.

i have no problems with T3CH 2009-05-21, can't really tell you anything about any other release.

edit: also check roylefamily's comments in this thread
Hi Ronie great skin, but can you help

Im using XBMC, Platform: Xbox. Built on Jun 26 2009 (SVN:21142, compiler 1310)
Transparency!v0.27
windows Vista 32bit where all my shares are based

every time I go into my music via XBMC using Transparency with or without libray mode activated I get a Lock settings box appear see picture
Image[/img]

It only appears when using your skin
Project Mayhem III and pm3hd work fine, last night I tried it with the latest nightly build of XBMC with the same results before reverting back to T3CH latest build of XBMC

here is my debug log

http://pastebin.com/m805e039

also in the debug I can see errors relating to the following
35.19:49:13 M: 46211072 ERROR: Keyboard Translator: Can't find button browser_favorites
36.19:49:13 M: 46190592 ERROR: Keyboard Translator: Can't find button browser_refresh
37.19:49:13 M: 46190592 ERROR: Keyboard Translator: Can't find button browser_search
38.19:49:13 M: 46190592 ERROR: Keyboard Translator: Can't find button launch_app1_pc_icon
ect ect

what do these mean

Thanks in advance

John.
Is it possible to have the same fanart view for movies and tvshows? (the one with the dvd box case on the left)

As i said before, grat skin!

Also, the Meteo info on Home screen is always visible, even when you are on other buttons.

ZIOLele
hasselhof Wrote:Hi Ronie great skin, but can you help

Im using XBMC, Platform: Xbox. Built on Jun 26 2009 (SVN:21142, compiler 1310)
Transparency!v0.27
windows Vista 32bit where all my shares are based

every time I go into my music via XBMC using Transparency with or without libray mode activated I get a Lock settings box appear see picture
Image[/img]

It only appears when using your skin
Project Mayhem III and pm3hd work fine, last night I tried it with the latest nightly build of XBMC with the same results before reverting back to T3CH latest build of XBMC

here is my debug log

http://pastebin.com/m805e039

also in the debug I can see errors relating to the following
35.19:49:13 M: 46211072 ERROR: Keyboard Translator: Can't find button browser_favorites
36.19:49:13 M: 46190592 ERROR: Keyboard Translator: Can't find button browser_refresh
37.19:49:13 M: 46190592 ERROR: Keyboard Translator: Can't find button browser_search
38.19:49:13 M: 46190592 ERROR: Keyboard Translator: Can't find button launch_app1_pc_icon
ect ect

what do these mean

Thanks in advance

John.

Could it be you have enabled some lock settings ?
Check Settings > Profile > masteruser > Lock preferences

The difference between Transparency! and other skins is that it has support for fanart in filemode. So in filemode (and library mode at songlevel) it's looking for a fanart.jpg image on your (network) drive.
Not sue if this is causing the error?

As for the keyboard error messages, those aren't related to Transparency!: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...Translator
ZIOLele Wrote:Is it possible to have the same fanart view for movies and tvshows? (the one with the dvd box case on the left)

As i said before, grat skin!

Also, the Meteo info on Home screen is always visible, even when you are on other buttons.

ZIOLele

Most people are using 'wide banners' for tv shows, so there wouldn't be a dvd cover to show.
For me meteo info only shows when the weather button is focussed and i can't reproduce your problem. Please check if restarting xbmc fixes the problem.
Little question: i've noticed there is a space for a wide banner when using the fanart view in the tvshow section. I have scraped all my tvshows for use with posters... so i see a poster in that space. Now i know i can manually set a wide banner for the tvshow... though i was wondering how you take care of that, do you scrape both the posters and wide banners?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38