Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Archive] Transparency! - v0.27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Thanks for making this skin more and more awesome Ronie!
Transparency! v0.25

I know some of you have been waiting for long time for the new media flagging code to arrive in XBMC.
Well, it's available now, so Transparency! v0.25 has support for it.

You'll need at least SVN revision 21076 to make use of this new feature.
To enable the new media detection feature, go to Settings > Videos > General
and check 'Extract media metadata information'.

If you've been using Media Info Plus to put all the media data in the <studio> tag, no worries, Transparency! will also keep supporting that method.

So here's what's possible now:

No other changes have been added to v0.25 so if you're not interested in media flags, there's no need to update.
can u add the new media flagging code to libary mode/media information view ?
You now have your own thread ! Great !

Congratulations.

;-)
Two things. First:

moshelog Wrote:can u add the new media flagging code to libary mode/media information view ?

I agree. Honestly, I'd love to see some form of media flagging code in every view.

Second, I just downloaded this skin yesterday because it looked so slick. I'm pretty sure my download finally bumped it over the edge into having its own forum area. You can thank me later. Big Grin Wink
having to redownload 176MB just to have media flagging!! man, i must really need it.
github? svn?
bidossessi Wrote:having to redownload 176MB just to have media flagging!! man, i must really need it.
github? svn?

considering it, no promises though.
moshelog Wrote:can u add the new media flagging code to libary mode/media information view ?

natethomas Wrote:I agree. Honestly, I'd love to see some form of media flagging code in every view.

agreed, i've been mainly focussing on the fanart views.
if i can somehow make it look right, i'll add those flags to other views too.

natethomas Wrote:Second, I just downloaded this skin yesterday because it looked so slick. I'm pretty sure my download finally bumped it over the edge into having its own forum area. You can thank me later. Big Grin Wink

well thank you! besides having to code almost every request you guys make, i've also got to moderate this forum now. ;-)
Hey ronie, is it possible to show the studio icons in Movies/Studios (Like movie genre icons).
two things.

when are you planning support for 9.0.4.1?

secondly, i love this skin in general. Bringing out the fanart looks amazing. The only thing I don't like is the style of the menus on top. The font doesn't quite suite the rest of the skin and i don't like the square edges. Something a bit sleeker might look cool. Is that something your thinking of working on.
ronie Wrote:Transparency! v0.25

I know some of you have been waiting for long time for the new media flagging code to arrive in XBMC.
Well, it's available now, so Transparency! v0.25 has support for it.

You'll need at least SVN revision 21076 to make use of this new feature.
To enable the new media detection feature, go to Settings > Videos > General
and check 'Extract media metadata information'.

If you've been using Media Info Plus to put all the media data in the <studio> tag, no worries, Transparency! will also keep supporting that method.

So here's what's possible now:

No other changes have been added to v0.25 so if you're not interested in media flags, there's no need to update.

So Files View for Videos is not implemented in this update? Was SO Much looking forward to that. :-(
when i go to "my movies"

i expect to have the side menu automaticly or atleast it should appear when

u go with the mouse to that side .

but at the moment it only appear when u use the keyboard .

fix me if im wrong .

moshelog
Moseby99 Wrote:So Files View for Videos is not implemented in this update? Was SO Much looking forward to that. :-(

lol, what's up with that frowny face ?
i'm afraid there's only 24 hours in my day and i'm devoting all my spare time to implement everyone's requests. not sure what else can be expected from me ?

anyway file view for videos has been taken care of and will be supported in the next release. ;-)
ronie Wrote:lol, what's up with that frowny face ?
i'm afraid there's only 24 hours in my day and i'm devoting all my spare time to implement everyone's requests. not sure what else can be expected from me ?

anyway file view for videos has been taken care of and will be supported in the next release. ;-)

I'd disappointed you should have 25hrs in a day and have wrapped this all up by now Wink
Waffa Wrote:Hey ronie, is it possible to show the studio icons in Movies/Studios (Like movie genre icons).

It would be possible, however the current studio icons are way too small to stretch them to a size compared to the genre icons.
One thing i can think of is displaying them on top of the folder icon... but i'm not sure if that would look good.
Any other ideas are welcome, of course.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38