Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [LIVE] Updated NVIDIA graphics drivers for XBMC Live 9.04(.1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have uploaded to SF a new file containing the latest beta drivers from NVIDIA, 185.18.14, packaged for XBMC Live 9.04 and 9.04.1.

Unzip the archive and replace the file on your XBMC Live flash drive (or HDD install if you chose "removable mode").

I would backup the file ext3fs.img before booting with the new file, just to be on the safe side... Nod

Keep me posted.
Works fine for me on my Zotac ION board, thanks Smile
Denner Wrote:Works fine for me on my Zotac ION board, thanks Smile

Works fine with 1080p videos?

Bye!
Yes, it correctly registers my ION platform now, and 1080p works fine Smile
I will try it on my ASRock..
Now only 720P videos works fine...

Bye!
how do you use this file? I'm not certain where I have to place it?
Thank you l.capriotti for this.

Qroach you can use iso editing software to replace the nvidia driver in the XBMC Live iso image and then burn the new image to disc and re-install XBMC Live with the new driver, thats how I did it and worked fine for me.
simply replacing the file will work for a removable disk
thank you, i used this on my acer revo worked perfectly, unlike tthe manual install method (updating the drivers) which resulted in my system crashing.

cheers!!
Changed Nvidia driver on the iso.
No changes on frame drops.. :-(

Bye!
Clicking on the link I don't see the driver update?
JUICESIX90 Wrote:Clicking on the link I don't see the driver update?

Yeah weird seems to have vanished you can still find the package here at this link
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles..._id=326078
Cool, got em. Thanks.
Yeah, sadly the screen is black after the flashing XBMC. 9.04.1 is officially corrupted, at least for me. Anybody else get it to work with Asus P5N7A-VM?
Replacing that file didn't seem to solve the problem I'm having.

Just to be clear, this is in response to dropped frames (resulting in very choppy video), correct? XBMC boots up fine, but the menu is immediatley very choppy.

I just wanted to make sure I was having the same issue.

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2