Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Could a skilled modder make this mod for Aeon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
music cd box and dvd box art like

http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39224

I think it looks really cool probs not to everyones taste but worth a try Wink
I'm sorry, you mean someone should make a mod of Aeon that looks like Horizons, which is... a mod of Aeon??!

I think the universe just collapsed onto itself.
Doraemonn Wrote:I'm sorry, you mean someone should make a mod of Aeon that looks like Horizons, which is... a mod of Aeon??!

I think the universe just collapsed onto itself.

Erm I don't think the universe did collapse smart arse Wink

I know Horizons is a mod of Aeon but this may shock a pea brain like you Rofl but I prefer Aeon but I like the idea of the dvd and music cases!

maybe next time you should go to the nearest mirror and have a good word with yourself before trying to be a smart arse Big Grin
those dvd covers rock.
Nod
neurosis13 Wrote:those dvd covers rock.
Nod

Yeah I want nothing to change as I love Aeon so much but would love to have the covers if possible
neurosis13 Wrote:those dvd covers rock.
Nod

Shocked I agree Nod
If a skilled modder came forward and said "well it can't really be done due to how Aeon works" then fair enough I'll let the thread die lol
z][ggy;352590 Wrote:If a skilled modder came forward and said "well it can't really be done due to how Aeon works" then fair enough I'll let the thread die lol

It can be done, and wouldn't be 'too' difficult, but you just have to find someone interested in it....

OR

Have go yourself and learn a bit. You might just find you figure it out.
Cranial Wrote:It can be done, and wouldn't be 'too' difficult, but you just have to find someone interested in it....

OR

Have go yourself and learn a bit. You might just find you figure it out.

I would love to and see your point but i'm not the brightest spark in a engine when it comes to this sort of thing lol
Are you sure the cases in Horizon is added by the skin? 'cause there used to be a dvd/cd cover site where all the covers had the cases as part of each cover image.
sialivi Wrote:Are you sure the cases in Horizon is added by the skin? 'cause there used to be a dvd/cd cover site where all the covers had the cases as part of each cover image.

no it's the skin mate
well I have tracked down the original frames from Horizonz III but they are a *.xpr file and for the life of me I can't find a windows based program to extract it lol
xpr.express is a windows tool for extracting / compressing xpr files.
you can get it from teamblackbolts site but its currntley down at the moment
http://blackbolt.x-scene.com/ youl find it in the tools section.
rudeboyx Wrote:xpr.express is a windows tool for extracting / compressing xpr files.
you can get it from teamblackbolts site but its currntley down at the moment
http://blackbolt.x-scene.com/ youl find it in the tools section.

thankyou i'll keep an eye on the site Big Grin
z][ggy;352693 Wrote:thankyou i'll keep an eye on the site Big Grin
If you want to have a go at changing the frames then i have both xprexpress and the frames from Horizon V3 I have also got those awfull v4 frames god knows why any sane person would use thoseEek
Pages: 1 2