Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fanart / backdrop for folders containing movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have /videos dir that I access with xbmc svn 20937, linux ubuntu jaunty and I use AEON skin.With this skin I have fanart enabled at videos category (not library mode).

My question :

I get media info, thumb and backdrops from scrappers.. My videos dir is like this:
/videos
/videos/movie1 bla bla divx/movie1 bla bla divx.avi
/videos/movie2 bla bla divx/movie2 bla bla divx.avi
/videos/movie3.avi
/videos/movie4.avi

This is example shows that my video dir, has some subdirectories that has videos inside, and another videos placed without any subdir.

When I get media info, I select my favourite scraper.. :
1.- If I get media info directly from dir, xbmc put the thumb at dir (only if I choose that the dir only contains 1 video), and inside the dir, put the thumb at the movie too. backdrop only shows inside the dir.... If I push Info button when cursor is focused at dir (not inside the dir) the info screen about the movie is show. But BACKDROP only showed inside the dir, when I focus the movie file.

2.-When I get media info from a single file (like movie3.avi), xbmc gets media info, fanart, etc from the movie3. The thumb is show when I put the focus at the movie, and backdrop is showed too!.

I want , at case 1, that xbmc or aeon shows the backdrop, when I focused at dir too!....

It's posible?