Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Scan new art / add new folder / magical keystrokes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did some scanning of the forum with essentially *all* posts showing up for whatever keyword I entered. I thus gave up on doing this and decided to ask my very simple questions here. Please don't flame me if they have already been answered.

a.) How do I get Aeon to scan for new content? I have no cursor, not right-click.

b.) How do I add a new source?

c.) Are there any other keystrokes that I should know for doing wonderful things?

All in all the skin is working great for me. Have to rescan for *portrait* style TV banners. (Btw, the FAQ mentions that Aeon is the only ... that uses landscape banners'. I think you want to say 'portrait' banners.
a.) How do I get Aeon to scan for new content? I have no cursor, not right-click.

Press 'c'>Scan for new content.. or the key between R-ctrl and R-Windows keys

b.) How do I add a new source?

Home>Videos>Add source

c.) Are there any other keystrokes that I should know for doing wonderful things?

Check Keymap.xml in your c:\Program Files\XBMC\system folder, they're all listed in it.

Aeon FAQ
Great, thanks!
or if you have videos deactivated in your home screen, go to movies, or tv shows, push up, than go right till "files" and you can add your sources there Smile
Is there a guide how to control aeon, for example which keys trigger any context menus or other additional options?
I found some keys by trial and error but it would be easier to customize aeon if I knew what I was doing Wink
Tariella Wrote:Is there a guide how to control aeon, for example which keys trigger any context menus or other additional options?
I found some keys by trial and error but it would be easier to customize aeon if I knew what I was doing Wink

read up bejesus DuMbGuM has stated this in the thread lol