Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MAC] SVN Repo Installer Issue?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AppleTV 2.3.1
XBMC SVN R21101
Manual Install from: Google "XBMC nightly builds"
SVN Repo Installer v1.7.6

From a few XBMC SVN revs back, I have been experiencing an issue of XBMC hanging after the following:

Run SVN Installer Repo, select Updates, select an update plugin, Install, and all goes well ending with an OK, bringing me back to the list. Select another Update, Install, and XBMC freezes, if I have logging enabled, it shows no movement in any field. On restart of XBMC, The selected plugin is indeed installed and seems to work properly.

This occurs with add-on as well with consecutive installs.

xbmc.log @ http://pastebin.ca/1463584
I'm not sure what the fix is for this, but I do know that we're not allowed to post the direct link to any site with compiled Xbox builds for XBMC which include T3CH and the sshcs site. We can refer to them by using terms like "T3CH" and "nightly builds." No direct links though.
Good luck with getting this solved.
Was not aware, thank you.
Just a quick sanity check (and assurance of my configuration), anyone else experiencing this with the more recent SVNs?

Just a couple of replies either way will suffice.

Thanks!
Have not be able to replicate this issue with SVN Repo Installer 1.7.8A and XBMC SVN R21247. Seems to be resolved.
Thanks!