Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: posters (bluray)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am adding new posters to my movies for all my bluray movies. I have overwritten the old movie.tbn to the new (bluray) movie.tbn however it does not show up on the scroll bar. I have updated my library and still nothing.

Weird part is if I go into the info page of the movie the bluray poster shows up there.

Any suggestions?
Try to delete all thumbnails in userdata/video and then reload all movies.
Was wondering if the tbm file needs to be named like the movie file name or if movie.tbn is the correct way? I deleted the thumbsnails and reloaded and it fixed some of the movies but not all.
I overwrite my .tbn's, with GetVideoArwork.com posters, all the time. Never have any trouble. I dont name my files movie.tbn though. Mine go like this...

Fight Club.avi
Fight Club.tbn

Wall-E.avi
Wall-E.tbn

If I renamed 1-2 I just update them though the Movie Information page in Aeon. If I did like 10-20 I just the remove source and rescan...always works.
it doesn't matter if they are named:

fight club.avi .. fight club.tbn
OR
fight club.avi .. movie.tbn

the important part is to reload the movie using the info page or removing the source and readding