Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: "cdArt" concept - current cdImage with artist fanart support in music visualizations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
just uploaded 47 more images to my gallery. the new images start on page 10
I found a lot of cd images in the net, can someone tell me how to make them good for xbmc, with the transparent thing?

Thanks

The ones i will do i will post
use Paint.NET, use 'MagicWand' button to select the non-image areas, pres delete to make them transparent, save as png (a decent size, not too large, not too small)
pang Wrote:I found a lot of cd images in the net, can someone tell me how to make them good for xbmc, with the transparent thing?

Thanks

The ones i will do i will post

From this very thread HOW TO
Ram2000 Wrote:From this very thread HOW TO
that's what i've been doing and it works quite well. i've also been rotating the image so that it's upright. doesn't really matter for xbmc, but it's alot easier to see what it is when downloading or viewing by itself.

freecovers.net is where i've been getting most of mine.
not a big update, but added 20 more images to the gallery. new images start on page 13.
flipped cracker Wrote:not a big update, but added 20 more images to the gallery. new images start on page 13.
Fine collection you have there.
some default variations...
and here are some of my old cdArts, because the original Link dosen't work:
Metallica
AC/DC
Did someone do some Jack Johnson? I thought I saw those once, but now I don't see them in any one's galleries.

Reaven: I guess your not updating you gallery anymore, waiting for xbmcstuff to host them? Soon I hope.
reaven Wrote:nice one, my own xml dont have slideshow anymore I'm pulling the fanart from the remote music folder so I cant use <multiimage control> so I'm only able to use one single image.

I will be posting the xml soon for anyone that doesnt want to create a new folder for each artist that want support for. for the others that have the music folder locally just replace "path" in the
Code:
<imagepath> path </imagepath>
tag with the music path (just works if its local, NO SMB shares)

Any updates on this ? All my Music is currently local so would be nice to just have the fanart and CD in the same folder.
joebrady Wrote:Did someone do some Jack Johnson? I thought I saw those once, but now I don't see them in any one's galleries.

Reaven: I guess your not updating you gallery anymore, waiting for xbmcstuff to host them? Soon I hope.
this has a few jack johnson albums.
http://monopedilos.com/mediagallery/album.php?aid=57
added 65 new images today.

starts on page 14.
i was able to find a slightly better image for kings of leon - only by the night: http://flippedcracker.net/cdart/v/album/...t.png.html

if you're interested.
Cool, I missed that you already had some Kings of Leon done. Can't wait till we get these all in one tidy place.

Edit: And now we do! www.xbmcstuff.com
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29