Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: In Pursuit Of The Perfect MediaStream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I've been using XBMC for about two months now, and used this skin thanks to the lifehacker article in which it was featured.

I discovered that you can mod the skin about a week ago, and have been trying ever since, unfortunately I have not been having any luck.

I was wondering if somebody could help me at all.

I have not been able to show Media Info at all. I'd like to be able to show stuff such as Runtime, rating (age and star), writer, director etc. I'd also like to have the little 'flags' I think they're called (eg Film Company). This applies to all media.

I'd also like to have it so that instead of TV and Film it shows a plugin link (eg IPLayer)
Sorted this, think it wasn't working due to me entering too long a title.

My Music does not have band images no matter how hard I try. I'm not sure if it's how I have the folders sorted though (C:/Users/Name/Music/Band Name/Album Name/FileName.mp3) Is it also possible to have big fan art in the background?

I have seen screenshots where they have the weather on the homepage for more than one day, was it a mockup or real?

Also I have seen screenshots that show the 4 most recently added videos. Was this also a mockup?
This is real and being worked on. Awesome see what I can do there with that.

If somebody could help I'd greatly appreciate it. If you have a setup that is working 100% like this maybe you could upload the required files for me. I have been through this forum and looked at stuff but for some reason it didn't work for me.

Kind regards.
The 4 last videos on homescreen was a mockup. It could be done. I think someone posted a python script which could do the job.