Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [XBOX] Native Media Flagging in XBMC for Xbox?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Hi

I'm using xbmc on a HTPC (r21154) and native media flagging is working A OK.

I am also using xbmc (r21183) on my xboxes to carry on squeezing every last drop out of them. I found using Transparency! to be perfect on the xbox no memory or speed issues.....BUT!!!!

I can find no trace of native media flagging on the xbox fork (settings / video / general ...).

Is it there but because I am only getting an incremental build I am missing it? or is/has it not been forked out to the xbox (yet...I hope)

many thanks

Brent
I dont think Rev 21076 has been merged into the xbox build. I'm also waiting for native media flagging in xbox.

Anybody know when this is going to happen? Huh
when arnova has the time/energy to do it, but not sure if mediaflagging will work on the xbox..
You won't know unless you try it!!Wink
Has this feature been trashed for the xboxEek
Check the T3CH change log - seems to be alot of flaging stuff in it...
Did ask Arnova why it's not added yet.
He tried this week to get it running on the xbox but the performance was really bad..Confused
It seems to be a CPU problem, not memory.
Thanks for the Update guys!! No rush reallyBig Grin Looks like this might be the last big feature for the xbox, unless someone knows of a "todo" list for xboxNerd
kautious Wrote:Thanks for the Update guys!! No rush reallyBig Grin Looks like this might be the last big feature for the xbox, unless someone knows of a "todo" list for xboxNerd

Think the Xbox only gets the updates Arnova feels are suitable for it... and I think hes doing a dam good job at the mo to Cool Not heard/read anything along the lines of a todo list or the last update for Xbox thou? Eek
Would love to get this feature hope we can sort it out for the xbox
For the ones that like to test it, here's the patch: http://rocky.eld.leidenuniv.nl/hd_flagging.patch .

Current issues I'm seeing with it:
- It's damn slow (like with the autothumbs stuff);
- The library upgrade somehow fails, not sure why.
Thank you, will try it out.Big Grin

Edit: Uuhh sorry, how do I apply this patch ?
Anyone know when flagging will be added officially?
ffs! and even with that bloody signature
spiff Wrote:ffs! and even with that bloody signature

Seriously? I'm simply asking a question no need to go and get all riled up over a SIMPLE QUESTION.

Flipped through the thread didnt find any useful info so I ASKED.

This is the [b]XBMC for Xbox Specific Support Thread. Right?
[/b]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14