Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: linking "plugin" on HOME MENU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i followed the instruction of this link http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=37878, the idea is link "launcher plugin" to main menu on mediastream.

<item id="11">
<description>My Games Button</description>
<label>Juegos</label>
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(myprogramfiles,plugin://Programs/Launcher/default.py)</onclick>
</item>

mdieastrea language is espaƱol, and the button "JUEGOS" is showned in main menu, but it doesnt work, i click enter and nothing happens

any idea?

pd:xbmc is installed in c:\EMULADORES\XBMC\ (installed as "portable")
Try
Code:
<item id="11">
            <description>My Games Button</description>
            <label>Juegos</label>
        <label2>Diviertete </label2>
            <onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(myprogramfiles,plugin://Programs/Launcher)</onclick>
          </item>

if that does work maybe try changing the word 'myprogramfiles' to 'programfiles'
it doesnt work, i tried programfiles and myprogramfiles.

any ideas??

i click enter and nothing happens
I noticed this:

RunPlugin(plugin) Runs the plugin. Full path must be specified. Does not work for folder plugins

from here.

Maybe that will work for you.

EDIT: it's not as easy as I thought. I've successfully been able to run scripts with the similar structure such as:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(Q:\scripts\TWC Supplemental\default.py)</onclick>

but I can't get the launcher to run the same way (obviously switching to RunPlugin and the path to Launcher). Sorry for the false hope, but it looked promising.
You need to run it like this -
Code:
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(1,plugin://programs/Launcher/)</onclick>
xbmc is best media center i ever tried, but it has so many details. now i'm havin problems playin rmvb movies with xbmc, i use gom player as a external player, but when i close gom player with alt+f4, it opens again with the same movie, and i have to close xbmc with ctrl alt del.

i hope you people could help with those problems.

PD: sorry for my english
PD2: if anyone have problems configurating emu and pc games with launcher 1.03, just ask me
Aenima99x Wrote:You need to run it like this -
Code:
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(1,plugin://programs/Launcher/)</onclick>

IT WORKS!!!!!!! thankyou so much pal
jmode Wrote:IT WORKS!!!!!!! thankyou so much pal

No problem man, glad it worked for you. Smile