Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [XBOX] wixi plugin issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
i recently downloaded wixi plugin for my xbox xbmc...you have to go in plugin setting and enter your username password and then you can use it.. When i try putting username password and try to connect to wixi, it always gives me the same error message: please configure the plugin first..

Any solutions,
Thanks in advance..
I am still struggling, please suggest something..

Thank you..
Have you tried looking in default.py and contacting the author?
wixi maintains that plugin themselves. Please contact them for support.
Hi there,
thank you all who read my thread...
i seen wixi forums and i cant post anything as there i cant be a forum member.

i am not sure how default.py should look like..so still has the same issue and hope someone can help me out...

Please also reply if you can get wixi working on XBOX platform.

Thanks.
hi all,
i tried all possible things...still the same thing...cant post on wixi forums aswell
Hi all,
I figured it out finally. went to user date, plugin setting, modified the file in the notepad, put my username password for wixi .....

then wixi loaded, but didnt play any media.
tried playing with dvdplayer instread of mplayer.
everything works..

Thanks everyone who tried to help me out...Thanks...
actually, I've been having the same problem with most plugins recently (youtube, picasa - of top of my head)
I had to edit the files in UserData to get them to work - setting them up via plugin settings did not seem to work - settings weren't saved.
xbox - XBMC-SVN_2009-06-27_rev21142-T3CH - latest releases of plugins

sorry for off topic, just read the post and though I'd share

Regards,
Hi guys, for all who fight to access Plugins parameters (for login and password), you got to press "Title" on Xbox remote, and then plugins parameters.

Now, wixi stop working with Xbmc, i begans on 9th of september, and wixi still working on it,

if you still ahve same problem as me, please tell me in order to tell to wixi that we are a lot to have same problem.

Thx in advance