Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
...and without Bill and Co would you have this software? Dont forget it is called Xbox Media Center not Playstation Media Center Wink
i concede -- had bill and Co done it right in the first place; team xbmc wouldn't have steped-up

so... we should respect them for pushing out such !@#!$
because it forces (those smart enough) to find better solutions

* zosky finally understands the purpose of M$ on earth Laugh
the entire history of MS is full of smartass ppl where MS bought or borrowed the concepts from. so who's to blame, the buyer/thief or the initial creator? Rolleyes
"i concede -- had bill and Co done it right in the first place; team xbmc wouldn't have steped-up"

It was a games console which sent shivers down the spines of Pony and Nintendo! they did a dam fine job of that!

"the entire history of MS is full of smartass ppl where MS bought or borrowed the concepts from. so who's to blame, the buyer/thief or the initial creator?"

Yep pretty much like every other software house you can shake a stick at!! theres been plenty of ideas stolen on ALL acccounts over the years - its called progress

Back on track....
Geeba Wrote:Back on track....

alright.

i get locked out of my profile running mediastream redux mod right now.

it crashed while in settings (freeze), so i restarted and now i cannot start mr at all. might have fucked up my strings definition file.
am i the only one not a fan of animated weather icons? is there a way to make them static?
BroChaos Wrote:am i the only one not a fan of animated weather icons? is there a way to make them static?

Get that (if you want the new weather icons. If not just pick the one you like out of each folder and delete the rest.
Just change what is in the /mediastream_mod/media/weather/numbered folders to the png you want. I think that is all you do.

Here Ill make it simple. Put this into the skin/mediastream mod/media/ folder.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=92802...49b5870170
Hey all....I'm back. Vacation was good and I'll start working on the mod again in a couple days. Smile
Ohh and BTW, we all know Linux is better than M$.....SlaveUnit is just a grumpy Unix admin hahaha. Laugh
Aenima99x Wrote:Hey all....I'm back. Vacation was good and I'll start working on the mod again in a couple days. Smile
Ohh and BTW, we all know Linux is better than M$.....SlaveUnit is just a grumpy Unix admin hahaha. Laugh
Nice! WB
SlaveUnit Wrote:Get that (if you want the new weather icons. If not just pick the one you like out of each folder and delete the rest.
Just change what is in the /mediastream_mod/media/weather/numbered folders to the png you want. I think that is all you do.

Thanks SlaveUnit!

and welcome back a99x!
lupick Wrote:Dear All,

I've noticed that with the latest skin build with fanart enabled I can't use anymore FFW/REW or skip forward watching video.

Anyone else with this problem on Xbox??

where I can download an older Mediastrem-Mod version??

Thank you

L.

yes probably is due to xbox memory limitation,

BTW the problem disapper if I keep the movie and the tv show hiden. with only Vieos home tab I can keep the fanart enabled in the info-wrap view!!

Just one question. can I cange the default home tab? I mean can I start with videos instead of weather?

Thank you

L.
SlaveUnit Wrote:Get that (if you want the new weather icons. If not just pick the one you like out of each folder and delete the rest.

Hi,

First thanks for yor great job on this skin !

Is it possible to do the same things for the "genres" images .
I mean make a direct access to the folders in media, and not compress it into textures.xpr ?
I'm french, so i have made custom images, and i use Windows Seven : Xpress doesn't work here (d3d error in the logs, spend all night to make it work...), so i can't custom the .xpr

Thanks, and sorry for my bad english Wink
deubeul Wrote:Hi,

First thanks for yor great job on this skin !

Is it possible to do the same things for the "genres" images .
I mean make a direct access to the folders in media, and not compress it into textures.xpr ?
I'm french, so i have made custom images, and i use Windows Seven : Xpress doesn't work here (d3d error in the logs, spend all night to make it work...), so i can't custom the .xpr

Thanks, and sorry for my bad english Wink

If you want to upload the images somewhere and have them labeled correctly I can put them into the textures file. There are the current ones in English. Im not sure since you are using French if the title would be in French or English. But we can try them both. So once you post them I will put them into the textures and send a new textures file to you.

FILE action and adventure.jpg
FILE action.jpg
FILE adult.jpg
FILE adventure.jpg
FILE animation.jpg
FILE anime.jpg
FILE biography.jpg
FILE bollywood.jpg
FILE children.jpg
FILE christmas.jpg
FILE comedy.jpg
FILE concert.jpg
FILE crime.jpg
FILE disaster.jpg
FILE documentary.jpg
FILE drama.jpg
FILE family.jpg
FILE fantasy.jpg
FILE film-noir.jpg
FILE halloween.jpg
FILE hentai.jpg
FILE history.jpg
FILE horror.jpg
FILE independent.jpg
FILE kung-fu.jpg
FILE monster.jpg
FILE music.jpg
FILE musical.jpg
FILE mystery.jpg
FILE nature.jpg
FILE post-apocalyptic.jpg
FILE reality-tv.jpg
FILE religion.jpg
FILE romance.jpg
FILE science fiction.jpg
FILE science-fiction.jpg
FILE scifi.jpg
FILE sci-fi.jpg
FILE short.jpg
FILE sport.jpg
FILE stand-up.jpg
FILE superhero.jpg
FILE superheros.jpg
FILE supernatural.jpg
FILE thriller.jpg
FILE tv-mini-series.jpg
FILE war.jpg
FILE western.jpg
FILE wrestling.jpg
I can translate it into spanish if it were necessary...
Been a bit busy lately with aeon shomix issuses, so it took me a while to get this completed.

alright, here we go:

unzip this directory into your mod's language directory, i.e.

C:\program files\XBMC\skin\Mediastream_Redux\language

After that, select German as your region.

Note: I came across 2 labels that need attention from Aenima99/Zosky/Slaveunit (whoever feels doing the needed changes), namely:

1. i encourage you to replace string number 20159 in VideoOSDCommons.xml (line 265) with string number 31020.

This one entitles the video info screen and has a wrong context in german. if unchanged, it translates to "GRAFIK-INFORMATIONEN" in german while it should be "VIDEO-INFORMATIONEN".

to get this fixed, i've put "VIDEO-INFORMATIONEN" into string id 31020.

2. i also encourage you to replace string number 10523 in ViewsMusicLibrary.xml (line 1097) with string number 31012.

This one bothered me for a long while and was still not fixed: When you've changed album library view to "ALBUM INFO", on german translation it says "ALBUM-INFORMATIONEN" which -as it's string is too long - will leave "MATIONEN" onscreen when closing the settings menu there.

to get this fixed, i've put "ALBUMINFO" into string id 31012. That one is short enough Wink

For your convenience i've added both to english strings.xml, here it is. (right-click & save as..)

This will add
31020 "VIDEO INFORMATION" and
31012 "ALBUM INFO"
into strings.xml for the english language.

Note that you have to change those 2 strings for all other translations for yourself, else they will simply not show up there after the changes to VideoOSDCommons.xml and ViewsMusicLibrary.xml...

Last, but not least: For the weather display (not using TWC that reads) the leftmost label ("CURRENTLY") has to go into strings.xml too to be translated, else it will be "CURRENTLY" on german mediastream also..

enjoy!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49