Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Windows 7 and ati x1650
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I'm new to XBMC. I recently installed Windows 7 RC 7201 and have updated to the newest drivers possible for my video card. When I start xbmc I get the error:

"MS default opengl drivers detected. Please get OpenGL drivers from your video card vendor."

My drivers are up to date and I've searched the web for a fix but found nothing. Sad

Thanks in advance for your help.

-PK
Try reinstalling Windows.
Firesign3394 Wrote:Try reinstalling Windows.

Do NOT reinstall Windows; that certainly will not resolve this issue. Make sure you have the latest drivers from ATI and not those supplied by microsoft. There are several threads that detail this exact error and direct links to driver downloads.

@Firesign3394 - as you said to someone else in another thread, bet you feel dum [sic]now. I know I would if I suggested reinstalling an os rather then reading an error message and searching the forum for the dozens of correct answers. Then again, based on some of your other posts it does look like you enjoy trolling.

-stoli-