Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Possible Info View modification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do people think about something like this? Currently the info view feels blah. I then saw some screenies from the new Meedios Skin Evolution. I borrowed a few of his icons and did a quick working mockup.

I donno Krypt, the more I look at it, the more it grows on me. I still don't know if I'm too crazy over the colors + the way that they mesh with Aeon though. It's a strange contrast, maybe just because I'm not used to it.

I thought about this when someone posted an IMDB star mod with gold stars. Just didn't look right to me but let's see what everyone else thinks. Good mock-up nonetheless.

-Evan
krypt2nite Wrote:What do people think about something like this? Currently the info view feels blah. I then saw some screenies from the new Meedios Skin Evolution. I borrowed a few of his icons and did a quick working mockup.

It would look far better if the flags were all white and a fraction smaller other than that it's fine
i like the size and position of the flags, but the colors - not so much, also how would this work for tv episodes?
don't like it. It doesn't match the skin.
logictester Wrote:i like the size and position of the flags, but the colors - not so much, also how would this work for tv episodes?

I agree wholeheartedly about the colors. IMHO, the size is a bit much as well; distracts from the rest of the skin. Position is fine though. :p
I once changed the skin myself so that it shows colored versions of the 1080p, 720p, dts logos etc because I thought it would look cool with a golden 1080p and a silver/grey/white 720p but it ruined the whole skin.