Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Compiling eventclient for wiimote revisoin 20654 - error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.
I'm trying to edit the wiimote eventclinet for linux so that it will start up xbmc when I connect the wiimote.

But even before I have change any thing in it, I get warnings on compile and an error when I'm trying to run it.

So I figured i could check out the revision of xbmc that I have installed on system, checked inside xbmc and it says revision 20654. But even then I get the exact same error. Here it is.

Code:
micke@micke-desktop:~/Documents/xbmcSC$ cd /home/micke/Documents/xbmcSC/xbmc/XBMC/tools/EventClients/Clients/WiiRemote
micke@micke-desktop:~/Documents/xbmcSC/xbmc/XBMC/tools/EventClients/Clients/WiiRemote$ g++ CWIID_WiiRemote.cpp -lcwiid -o WiiRemote
CWIID_WiiRemote.cpp: In member function ‘void CWiiRemote::SetBluetoothAddress(const char*)’:
CWIID_WiiRemote.cpp:158: warning: taking address of temporary
CWIID_WiiRemote.cpp:158: warning: taking address of temporary
micke@micke-desktop:~/Documents/xbmcSC/xbmc/XBMC/tools/EventClients/Clients/WiiRemote$ sh WiiRemote
WiiRemote: 1: Syntax error: "&" unexpected (expecting ")")
micke@micke-desktop:~/Documents/xbmcSC/xbmc/XBMC/tools/EventClients/Clients/WiiRemote$

I don't know much about c++, have done relatively much java programming but no c++.

Any one have any idea?
bump
bump