Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Suggestion] Edits to certain wiki pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Excellent XBMC people I have only two suggestions for the wiki right now:
  1. In http://www.xbmc.org/wiki/index.php?title...ng_plugins it says the following:
    "please also add a comment if it is known to contain Adult Content (18+year sexual): "

Well the keezmovies plugin is nothing but adult, but its not listed as such in the wiki(or in the plugin its self, but thats another forum/issue)

2. Contacting the team via irc for ninja access
    One the homepage (http://www.xbmc.org/wiki/?title=XBMC_Online_Manual) it states "ask for "Ninja" status on the wiki to get full write access, (the easiest way to get in touch is via #xbmc on freenode)"

Well I went to #xbmc and asked for the above edit or ninja access to do so publicly in the channel and left it idling for several hours(I'm guessing 8 but at least 4) and I can say from that experience that it definitely is not the easiest way, at least today it wasn't, and asking for it in the forum probably is, which if your still reading I'm doing so right now.

Thanks for your time and consideration!
PM pike regarding ninja status with your username. You were unlucky that someone wasn't around to hook you up on IRC. I'll see if we can get a better method to do this (such as an email address to contact that more than one person reads and acts on).

Cheers,
Jonathan
jmarshall Wrote:PM pike regarding ninja status with your username. You were unlucky that someone wasn't around to hook you up on IRC. I'll see if we can get a better method to do this (such as an email address to contact that more than one person reads and acts on).

Cheers,
Jonathan

Thank you for reply. I've either personal messaged him twice in a row on accident in which case I'm now publicly apologizing, or zero times as I don't see any messages in my sent folder.

I've been looking through the trac/svn and wiki and as long as my eye is focused on xbmc I'll be sure to do my due diligence and help where I'm capable of doing so.