Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC & Flashfxp speed issue?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
everything worked perfectly. I connected to my xbox easily and quickly. the lists of files and everything loaded up quick. Today i downloaded xlinkkai and installed it. then ran the server. shortly after i lost internet connection. i had to pull the power on my router. and change my network key back to wat it used to be. i even had to reset my internet explorer 7 completly via settings reset.

Now when i connect to my xbox (all this happened today 8/7/09) it connects but it takes forever to load directories. it took me 2min45sec to download a file called splash.png (a picture) and it downloaded at 0.3kb.

I have comcast and everything worked fine before i installed fucked up xlinkkai (mind my french Cool)

1 more thing that i noticed that when the xlink kai opened in internet explorer it set something about my intranet settings turned off.

(thats when i said fuck xlink kai because it also disconnected me from my internet)

i have unistalled flashfxp and reinstalled. i evened used the repair button it. its simply fucked though (mind my french again)

SOMEONE LEMME KNOW SOMETHING
::::: MASH
did you uninstall xlinkkai to see if that helped?
And we're supposed to do what without any useful info? Go outside and chill out, then come back and read the sticky about posting problems in a useful manner.