Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [XBOX] Scrapers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hay i don´t understand this and i try to find out where the information are saved but i can´t not relly found where if its not under the root/directory but i don´t belive all information are from there.

Anyways i have "\X-Files\Season04\The.X-Files.S04EP01.Herrenvolk.REPACK.DVDRip.XviD-SLeTDiVX" like a test but the whole season ofcorse and it download the infomation good, the only problem are that it dosent download directors and info on the season view and it dosent download ratings ethere and some other stuff, so i don´t relly get it its a famus serie so all info shuld be there, and also i have try to update from all sources but not whit anny success

So i will try to find the source where all info are saved delete it and re done it, current i have S04/05/06 in there but current it will just get info for S04/S05 and of some wird reason it will not index/add S06 to XBMC whit the info

Btw i stream all my movies and have it under the computer insted of xbox hdd

Hope you ppl udnerstand sorry but thx for the help

/Anton