Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Fixed] Snow Leopard + Apple Remote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,

with Snow Leopard all Apple Remote actions in XBMC are done twice. One time in XBMC, one time on OS X. So e.g. Play = Play in XBMC + Play in iTunes. Is there a way to fix that?
uhrr. we're not supporting a leaked, unreleased os. how shockingly surprising
As an Apple Select Developer, I can't talk about 10.6 until it's released. NDA thing.
Problem is still the same Wink

Any way to fix it now?
pogoschnitzel Wrote:Problem is still the same Wink

Any way to fix it now?

not yet.
I had the same problem and downloaded Remote Buddy from the Apple site. Works flawless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm having the same problem after installing Snow Leopard.

Will check out Remote Buddy

update: hmm nope Remote Buddy isn't free.... hopefully this will get fixed soon then. It does fix the first problem in the shortterm, but now the Harmony keymap I had working doesn't, as I assume Remote Buddy is overriding everything Sad
No Remote Buddy isn't free. But it does have a 30 free trial period, so hopefully that will give everyone enough time. And if their is no fix for this problem soon it would be a good investment.
It doesn't work as well as my Harmony did though. It's gone back to only having as many buttons as the Apple Remote does. Maybe I need to create a new device in Remote Buddy or something.....
That is very true. I have the Harmony One. If you figure out something let me know please.
Snow Leopard has hit Retail now

When will we see a fix for this?
wow chill out dude, there was no gun to your head to upgrade to snow leopard.
Indeed, I'm sure the devs will look at this when they get the chance. We can't expect SL bugs to get fixed the next day it's released....
I ordered SL on Monday last week and it's still not here, but should arrive tomorrow.
Will look into it once upgraded...
I believe there is a work around for this over on the plex forums.
http://forums.plexapp.com/index.php?showtopic=8658
Pages: 1 2 3