Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Problem with rtsp-stream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
spiff Wrote:we surely demux nuv, we even have our own fixes for it. you need to add the extension, see advancedsettings.xml documentation in the wiki.

Sorry to hijack the thread , is there support for rtsp://, I am having trouble streaming the live content from "rtsp://helix.beotel.net/encoder/rts1.rm".

I have created .STRM file tried playing with DVD pLayer, PAP player even VLC as an external player but nothing works....

On a mac, it plays in Mplayer, VLC and Real Media player. Any Idea?

Thanks

Zeljko
i'd need a debug log. there is rtsp support in ffmpeg, but i have no idea how good it works.
spiff Wrote:i'd need a debug log. there is rtsp support in ffmpeg, but i have no idea how good it works.

Here is the log

Let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks a lot

Zeljko
I moved this discussion to a new thread because I really don't see the relevance to the original poster.
Clumsy Wrote:I moved this discussion to a new thread because I really don't see the relevance to the original poster.

My apologies, I thought that there might be an easy fix for rtsp streams like it was for the original poster. Thanks for moving it.

Zeljko