Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Streaming from one PC cuts out, not from another
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I am having trouble streaming from my Windows XP Pro SP3 pc to my xbox with xbmc. I can browse files fine, and even start up video fine. However, every few minutes the video stops and xbmc goes back to its library. This doesn't happen when streaming files from another computer on my network, and I have recently disabled several services, but I still have sharing enabled and the "Server" service enabled. In addition, I have tried to copy the videos to the xbox's HDD through the file manager within xbmc and it started the transfer fine, yet half way through stopped with "At least one file could not be copied Operation aborted".

Can someone help me troubleshoot this out? Does anyone know which services are needed for proper streaming? I could have sworn I hadn't disabled anything that could cause this, but who knows..

The video containers are all .avis, xvid video and mp3 audio. PM3 skin, revision 21142.
Please see the sticky regarding posting problems in a useful manner.