Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: /home and Nightly builds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have a couple questions, first I tried several plugins and noticed in the logs they seem to be using /home for everything which of course doesn't exist in atv. I created much of the structure just in case, has anyone else experience this? Is there's a config file to change the default plugins location?

As well, I'm currently running the last production release, and was going to grab a nightly build but noticed the current revision is failing. Does anyone have the last known good build which I can install?

Thx Smile
-Travis
Scratch my second question, found the answer @ http://www.sshcs.com/xbmc/inc/EVA.asp?mode=BO
travdes Wrote:Hello,

I have a couple questions, first I tried several plugins and noticed in the logs they seem to be using /home for everything which of course doesn't exist in atv. I created much of the structure just in case, has anyone else experience this? Is there's a config file to change the default plugins location?

As well, I'm currently running the last production release, and was going to grab a nightly build but noticed the current revision is failing. Does anyone have the last known good build which I can install?

Thx Smile
-Travis

Just a word of warning and this comes a second hand info so you're milage may vary BUT I've seen mentions on a number of occasions that installing older builds over the top of newer build can?/will? have potentially bad outcomes.

I for one have never tried to do it so I'm NOT speaking from personal experience but I do remember reading such warnings in the past.

Dave
Thanks Dave, much of the plugin errors appear to of went away after I installed the svn build. However now SVN Repo installer is toast.. but i suspect that's just a bug in svn since there appears to be numerous users having the same thing with the current head revision.
travdes Wrote:Thanks Dave, much of the plugin errors appear to of went away after I installed the svn build. However now SVN Repo installer is toast.. but i suspect that's just a bug in svn since there appears to be numerous users having the same thing with the current head revision.

I haven't updated in a few weeks but I guess getting the latest build might not be the wisest actions to take... Perhaps I'll wait it out till the weekend. Big Grin

Dave