Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Container.Content(Season) in DialogVideoInfo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any eta on this?
Christmas.
jmarshall Wrote:Note that technically we don't actually support season information in that dialog anyway. You'll notice you get the same info (other than the thumb??) as you do for doing an info lookup on the show item.

Given that there's no extra info for the season, IMO the better fix is to switch so that we display the tvshow thumb rather than the season thumb.

Your thoughts?

Cheers,
Jonathan

actually you already know my thoughts: support seasonXX.nfo! Wink

the situation right now is, that the info you get when you hit I on a season is just a copy of the tvshow info but with the amount of episodes for that season. not very logical, and also confusing. furthermore, if you want to delete a single season for any reason, you can't in lib view.

also note that there are different plots for different seasons (24 is a very good example). i guess it would be easy to add them to tvdb so they could be scraped then. it's only text..

i have to admit that this is a personal wish, but that one would make xbmc even more complete and logical.. if you hit info on a show, you get the show info. if you hit info on a season, you get the season info. like it would be if you buy a season - you won't see the standarized plot on back.

beside that, the user could even add a custom fanart for every season (a thing that right now can't be done inside xbmc, although xbmc supports displaying them). and of course the user could also set the custom season thumb he likes the most just for that particular season or the season view in general.

just my wishes..
In all cases it actually shows the numbers for the show, not the season.

If not, I'll change it so that it does that.
mcgehee44 Wrote:Any eta on this?

jmarshall Wrote:Christmas.

merry christmas jmarshall.
looking forward to your diff. ;-p
He didn't say which one though.
Pages: 1 2