Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Tv Show scraping problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks,

Ive been using xbmc for the past few weeks, just getting used to it etc but last night i put season 5 episode 1 of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia and season 3 episodes 1 and 2 of Californication in my media folder and when xbmc updated my library on startup it only imported episode 1 of Californication and not the other 2 episodes.

Anyone any idea why this might be, they are named correctly the same as my other episodes, it seems strange. Thanks in advance.
have the same problem with californication, and fringe.

tvdb was down earlier, but seems up at the moment.

not sure whats going on.

that said, I guess until someone posts a debug log we wont get much answers Sad
Yesterdays season 2 episode 1 of Fringe actually imported fine for me, its just the 2 above i had a problem with.
Check theTVDB first. The shows might not even be entered on there yet. I know "It' always Sunny..." wasn't there last night.
Yeah i had a look there yesterday, it seems to be there, http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid...7211&lid=7
Good. Cause earlier it was locked and nothing could be added.
I just removed my tv shows folder as a source and then re-added it and it imported everything including the 2 episodes that wouldnt import before.