Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon - Fullscreen Info View Navigation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quick question:

Is there a MOD that currently offers navigating your movie library with the Aeon Movie Info view? I mean the one with the fullscreen poster on the left and the info on the right...(the view you get when you press i on a movie cover)

I would love to have that view as an option to navigate movies and see the poster for each movie fullscreen with the info.
If not, does anyone know how I could modify the latest version to keep that view when navigating?

Thanks!

Johnny
johnny utah Wrote:Quick question:

Is there a MOD that currently offers navigating your movie library with the Aeon Movie Info view? I mean the one with the fullscreen poster on the left and the info on the right...(the view you get when you press i on a movie cover)

I would love to have that view as an option to navigate movies and see the poster for each movie fullscreen with the info.
If not, does anyone know how I could modify the latest version to keep that view when navigating?

Thanks!

Johnny

not possible, sorry. would need someone to create a complete viewtype
I did mention this to Leeuw not long back and he did seem interested not heard anything back from him though regarding having it as low list.
Thanks for the replies guys.

I think the info view in Aeon looks amazing if you're browsing on a big tv and have high def covers!

It looks so clean and polished...I'm surprised it has not been added already.

I hope someone with the skills considers adding it as a mod...anyone else out there interested?? Nod