Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: mediastream - showing ".." in movie Library mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

In Mediastream (Library mode) I can see all of my movies with cover art and all. However along with the movies there is an annoying ".." thumb.

Any idea how I can remove the ".." thumb in library mode so that I can get a nice and clean show of my movies ?

Thanks.
In there system setting there is a option to hide parent folders
the problem I'm having with this is that as I'm running on the AppleTV and don't have a "back" button on the apple remote is that it also removes the ".." from the file manager. Is there any way to prevent this from happening so I can leave the parent folder ".." in file manager but not in library mode?

edit: realise this isn't in the appletv forum, sorry!
no. get a proper input device, not that silly lighter thingy.
Laugh

I see your custom title suits you Smile hahaha

Well, that is annoying Smile Any suggestions as to a proper input device? Smile

spiff Wrote:no. get a proper input device, not that silly lighter thingy.
any remote with a sane number of buttons Wink i guess the harmony's are popular, i like the mce remote myself.
A remote perhaps?
Well, another idea then is, can file manager mimic the library's functionality in that when I click "back" it goes up a directory, instead of dumping me out from whichever directory I'm in back to the main menu? And when I get to the root dir, then hit back, THEN it dumps me back out to the main menu? does this even make sense?