Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Error in debug log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
#
18:39:27 M: 26750976 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: MovieStudioflag
#
18:39:27 M: 26730496 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: MovieStudioflag

I am using xbmc for xbox build without native media flagging using the deprecated files.. why am i still getting this warning?
Numus Wrote:#
18:39:27 M: 26750976 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: MovieStudioflag
#
18:39:27 M: 26730496 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: MovieStudioflag

I am using xbmc for xbox build without native media flagging using the deprecated files.. why am i still getting this warning?

are using T! v2.00 ?
as far as i remember i did fix this in v2.01.
ronie Wrote:are using T! v2.00 ?
as far as i remember i did fix this in v2.01.

I am using T! v2.01 (The xbox modified one)... I just downloaded a fresh copy from the link on the thread for 2.01 and it is still doing this

Full debug log here http://pastebin.com/m37dd8215
thanx, got it now.
the xbox doesn't like a certain line of code in the deprecated files, it's but nothing to worry about.
ronie Wrote:thanx, got it now.
the xbox doesn't like a certain line of code in the deprecated files, it's but nothing to worry about.

The xbox experiment with adding native flagging is done, they decided to not implement native flagging... so in your xbox build can you leave out the native flagging portion of code and just put the deprecated files in the 720p folder?
Numus Wrote:The xbox experiment with adding native flagging is done, they decided to not implement native flagging...

well that's not entirely true. 'basic' media flagging is supported on the xbox.
use xbmc r23068 or up and you're good to go.

technically it's not 100% native, since you'll still have to use a mediamanager to create a <streamdetails> section in your .nfo files.

Numus Wrote:so in your xbox build can you leave out the native flagging portion of code and just put the deprecated files in the 720p folder?

the files in the deprecated folder are not needed anymore if you use r23068 or up and will be removed in the next release of Transparency!