Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Missing my keymap.xml
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an pretty old install of XBMC and lirc. XBMC is updated, but I guess my lirc is the same.

I use a MCE Remote, and now I want to edit it to be able to use this function: XBMC.ActivateWindow(shutdownmenu)

But I cant find the file in /userdata or /userdata/keymaps.

Where can the file possible be?

Thanks.

/Söder

EDIT:
/usr/share/xbmc/system/keymaps

Guess this is where I find it.

Is it possible to get a "new" version, the one that is installed on a fresh install nowdays?
Well, the one in /usr/share/xbmc/system/keymaps is the default one. If you would like to use your own, place it in /userdata/keymaps
biggles Wrote:Well, the one in /usr/share/xbmc/system/keymaps is the default one. If you would like to use your own, place it in /userdata/keymaps

Do you mean ~/.xbmc/userdata/keymaps ?

/Söder

EDIT: I found this. http://cjf.se/wiki/index.php/XBMC#MCE_Remote
edit ~/.xbmc/userdata/keymaps/remote.xml

* If the file does not exist: cp /usr/share/xbmc/system/keymaps/remote.xml ~/.xbmc/userdata/keymaps/remote.xml
You guys with an MCE Remote, on what button have you put your ActivateWindow(shutdownmenu) (S on the keyboard)?

I changed my blue (pictures) to this function... Any better Idea?

My RecTv, Guide, Live TV and DVD Menu are not used by XMBC, but I use lircrc for this buttons. How do I add this buttons to XBMC?

/Söder