Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: More Screensavers & Visualizers... Any links?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there,

I browse the forum often, but there isn't any development in this section. I still use "dim" as a screensaver and "MilkDrop" as visualizer, but I get a little bored.

In some topics I hear people talk about Vortex and other screensavers... isn't there a way to post links to them to download?
Or is there someone who likes to code some other cool savers or visuals?
uhrr, vortex sits in svn. so do all vizes/screensavers i'm aware of.
How do I get there? Cause I can't find any
unless you use some braindead build you already have them.
I don't have any "braindead" build. Just a regular release (9.04), nice and up to date... but I still can find it!
you switch visualizer on the osd. all explained in the wiki
Dude!? I can switch them on... or change them... I don't have "vortex" or any other visualizers (except goom, opengl spectrum, projectm and waveform).... I ask if there are others (visualizers and screensavers), cause I can't find them!
uhrrrr. vortex is only available for xbox. i assUmed you had done atleast that basic research. those are what are available on pc builds. and fyi, milkdrop is also only available for xbox.
Well there isn't that much research to do... I could not find any info about Vortex. But Vortext wasn't just the one I needed... just looking for more visualizers for my Windows XBMC.
And ProjectM loads Milkdrop presets, so... !?

Anyway... but there isn't any (!) visualizer or screensaver for Windows? Is that what you saying?
no. where did you get that idea? i told you that those shipped with the application are your options.
About 6 weeks ago althekiller removed all visualizations from the SVN trunk, I am searching the branches now.
found it in a branch.

my copy only came with 2 visualizations so I'm looking for more.
WTF are you on about? What revision?
I'm running the new version of XBMC_Live. XBMC9.11 alpha 1 r24283 Compiled:Nov 5 2009

I have visualizations waveform, projectM and opengl_spectrum.
I have screen savers black, dim, Euphoria, Plasma, Solarwinds, slideshow, Fanart Slideshow.

I am looking for some of the better ones.

What happened to Screensavers: Stars, Asteroids, AsterWave AsterWaveColor, BioGenesis, cpBlobs, CrystalMorph, Drepmels, GreyNetic, MatrixTrails, PingPong, Planestate, pmBlobs, Pyro, ShadeWorm and the rest

What happened to Visualizations: Vortex, StarBurst, Saville, MilkDrop, Goom, g-force, fountain, Boxalizer, Waveform?

I want those.
then friggan port them from xbox dx8 to opengl.
Pages: 1 2