Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Htbackdrops.com: 10000 Music Artist Backdrops by the end of the year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible? What do you guys think? Let's turn this into some sort of competition! (without a price, haha) ... well the growth of this site is impressive, no? More than 3500 artist backdrops within 2 months. Thanks to all uploaders! Go go go! :cool2:
I've been chugging along on my music library lately. Unemployment = tons of free time to go OCD on the artwork. I've done about 180 so far, with well over 500 to go. I attempt to make at minimum one 500x500 Artist Thumbnail and if possible one (or more) fanart backdrops. I upload everything I make to HTBackdrops (username DivinityCycle, uploaded 197 images so far Smile)

Did HTBackdrops ever become scrapable?
yes, we fetch both fanart and thumbs from htb
That's awesome, that's what I figured, which is one of the reasons I was contributing my work back to that site. I was just checking and I have a ton of uploads waiting for approval and then my total will increase. It's taking a while because I am also auditing my per-album cover art, which for my new standard is 500x500 pixels square. This means I'm having to re-make a lot of the artwork, which is blah. I'm hoping to upload my covers somewhere eventually but not sure what site would be good. Any sites XBMC looks at for missing cover art?
So we've just cracked 4000! Hoooray! Big Grin