Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Corrupt library?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After changing IMDB scraper settings, I have gotten lots of double and triple tumbnail entries for several of my movies. I have tried the "Clean library" function several times to no avail.

- What can I do to fix this issue?
- How do I delete my libary and tell XBMC to rebuild it?
- When I physically delete a movie from disk that is visible in the library, is it supposed to be automatically deleted from the library?
A debug log will help with the first issue. Check the stickies in the appropriate support forum for your platform.

The easiest way to rebuild your library is to simply delete it. The file is located in the userdata directory and is calle MyVideo34.db (I think.)

It will only delete entries when files are not present AND the library is cleaned. This is by design because some users choose to have files off line.
Maxim Wrote:A debug log will help with the first issue. Check the stickies in the appropriate support forum for your platform.

The easiest way to rebuild your library is to simply delete it. The file is located in the userdata directory and is calle MyVideo34.db (I think.)

It will only delete entries when files are not present AND the library is cleaned. This is by design because some users choose to have files off line.

Thanx a bunch Maxim :-) Deleting MyVideo34.db solved it. There are still some double entries, but just a few. I can live with that. How do I setup XBMC to delete entries from the library as soon as the physical files are deleted from disk?