Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV episode titles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am currently having an issue getting titles to display when in library mode. I have tried with several different scrappers and several different TV shows. It appears to be correctly getting the episode information because it does have the description of the episode in the lower section of the screen.

The file names look like this: "Show Name.1x01.avi". I am currently using Jaunty 9.04 and I am using the SVN PPA ( https://edge.launchpad.net/~team-xbmc-svn/+archive/ppa ) since I was having compatibility issues with some of my hardware and the current stable version of XBMC.
So what's the problem with the titles?

Have you looked in the episodes table of the db using sqlite3 ?

Cheers,
Jonathan
I guess I wasnt as clear as I could be. When I said that I couldnt get the titles to display I mean that where the title of the episode should be it is just blank but it does appear to have scrapped correctly since there is description information.

I am going to export the library and look at the output.
Ok, it may be that the scraper is out of date perhaps, or that whatever method that the scraper is using has been depreciated. i.e. it's likely fixed within newer versions.

If you take a gander at the debug log while scanning, you'll see the URLs that it's pulling - dump those into your browser and see what XML is being returned.

Cheers,
Jonathan