Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, and thank you very much, you is my donor 3em.
I would look to improve XBNE in other languages​​, a new version next week ...
vmsferreira Wrote:Is not possible to implement this? And the extra-characters can you correct?
Not for the moment, uses UnPlug. I would correct for extra characters...

Quote:ok, but with this it not save the actors to other place..
XBNE put photos of actors in cache of XBMC, but i can make an option to put them in another directory, but XBMC will not use them, it uses the path .actors if it is present.

Quote:strange on the API forum they say that it can return the certification of the chosen language...
API documentation :
Code:
In the event that you request a language that has not been translated, the data will default back to English. This can be checked with the 'translated' boolean element.
I would look for an automatic translator ...

Quote:if I choose Portuguese it should bring the portuguese poster. Is possible?
API documentation :
Code:
The Movie.getImages method is language and locale independent.
you must choose manualy, sorry.

Quote:but can you implement it from the beggining? the idea is if you look by folders you will always see the poster of the movie
ok, I would do an option for this...

@+
thanks for your feedback Smile the best tool
Hello,
I added download on Youtube (google, dailymotion..) on 11.7.2.0, can you install and test it. (It's beta-version, i will also add the search for trailer on youtube ...)
nice Smile will test it right now Wink

a question can I scrap everything using the option none or others and then change to XBMC MySQL? it will add the records to MySQL?
Yes
nice Smile

already tested the youtube downloader.. it downloads Smile you only need to improve the integration with the software Wink

VF
Just about to try this out... but wow! Why on earth is this a 90mb download!?
This thing is impressive. Thanks guys.
is the download link dead? it isnt working for me
http://www.oledecran.com/xbmc_nfo_install.exe
seems dead?
It's OK for me, try again.
or use http://sourceforge.net/projects/xbne/
I am a new user of this tool.

I have a question:-

How can I use this tool to edit / add missing movie info for movies database (stored in c/users/..../appdata/roaming/xbmc/userdata/database)? I don't want this tool to create a nfo file separately. I wish to add the missing info directly into the database, which my TMDb scrapper has created.
Yes, you can.
Uncheck "backup also in tne nfo and associated images" in option.
vincent, you wanted to send me the english strings in an excel file a while ago in order to have xbne translated into german...
Still want me to translate?

mm
Hello,
I have not forgotten, but I really was not much time and I must make a system to collect all the sentences that are around the program ...