Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@vincent

thanks for the new version. I´m not at home in the moment but i have test it remote. What i could see in database after updating one movie is that fanart and poster sill there. I will test it on htpc when i´m back home.

What i have seen is that after updating Field C23(idpath) under movie table get a "zero" (0) Is this correct ?
Love the new version. It still does funky things with duration. But I love the new color scheme. Much easier on the eyes.
@vincent

i seems that all is working now for me, thanks for your fast and great work.
Great package !

Is it possible to add an option to update/edit movie sets ?

I have a lot of movies I need to resort after reinstalling "Frodo",and being able to edit sets/collections would help immensely
Vincent, Manini; I'm also having the "Table 'myvideos75.setlinkmovie' doesn't exist" error after upgrading to Frodo. I'm not comfortable enough in the MySQL command line client to figure out what's missing and how to add it; is there another workaround besides adding .setlinkmovie and whatever its columns are supposed to be?

I do love xbne Vincent, keep up the good work please
(2013-02-01, 08:07)Ozpeg Wrote: [ -> ]Great package !

Is it possible to add an option to update/edit movie sets ?

I have a lot of movies I need to resort after reinstalling "Frodo",and being able to edit sets/collections would help immensely

Also looking for this feature.....

Thanks in advance

You can edit set, in individual movie edit or in multiple edit item :
but I must correct the image set for frodo...
Vincent,

Thanks for your reply.

Have just checked my XBNE again, and my screen does not match your screenshot - I even re-downloaded XBNE from the first posing in this thread, it in case I had the wrong version

Under the file path my screen only shows 'Infors', 'Thumb', 'Fanart' and 'Scraper'

Under the field "Added" my screen only shows the tabs 'Plot', 'Genre' and 'Actors'

So where have I gone wrong ?

cheers
Go in option and uncheck "Simplified version"
Thanks Vincent, that is exactly what I need and works well.

I knew I had done something wrong Rofl
I am trying to use XBNE V17.3.0.0 with FRODO but it fails because xbmcCmds was removed in Frodo. I thought XBNE worked with Frodo. Perhaps I have the wrong version?
Is there a step by step procedure to get this to work with a MySql database?

I've been trying all morning. Undecided
Also - The uninstall doesn't work, so I've had to delete files to uninstall it - am I missing any locations (win 7)?
program files (86)\xbne
users\myuserid\appdata\local\WDSetup
and then remove all xbne references in the registry.
XBNE work with frodo, but not in html, by direct acces of database or by MySQL.
I'm currently running Eden.