Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No problem. It's odd because he had this issue in a previous version (hence the links to the files) but the error stated what dlls were missing. Hopefully Vincent can release 18.5.1 soon with the files included.
(2013-05-16, 16:59)mrh335 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to load info for The Looney Tunes Golden collection or will that not be supported since it is listed on TVDB?

I use MySQL workbench to edit my TV Shows if I need to. It's fairly easy to work with.
Does someone have older versions from xbne and would be so kind to upload them? I tried everything to get the new one working but failed.

Something like 18.2.x.x would be nice. Or a 17.x.x.x version.
Nice thank you very much !!
(2013-06-09, 02:00)Manini Wrote: [ -> ]Nice thank you very much !!

What can't you get to work in the new version?
In this week...
I just downloaded the latest version 18.6. I can't find the HTML folder under \program files(x86)\xbne which is supposed to contain the "model catalogue html" and "model sheet html" required for export to HTML. Can someone point me in the right direction or upload their files?

Thanks.
Hello,
sorry, I had not seen your message
The HTML path : HTML.rar

--------------------------------------------
New DOC (In french)
Tutoriel-XBNE.pdf
Hi Vincent!

Just downloaded ver 18.6 it it works GREAT...thanks. Nod
Just a quick question/suggestion Huh I find it very difficult to use the sort arrows as they are very small and partly obscured by the menu buttons Tongue Is there a way to make them bigger?
Thanks again and God bless Big Grin

Alfred
Hello,
Try beta version :
XBNE V18.9 beta
Add discart,logo, banner...
FanartTV in progress...
Hi Vincent!

As always...fast and efficient! Rofl !! Thanks, will try that tomorrow. Nod
Here is another question for you though. Huh Now that we are having "Tags" coming along so nicely in XBMC I was wondering if it would be very difficult to add that option into XBNE? Huh - No problem either way ......Cool

Thanks again and God bless

Alfred Big Grin
Hello,
What "Tags" ??
Hi Vincent!

XBMC now allows you to add "Tags" Here is the link to the announcement, you may have to go down the page a little)
http://xbmc.org/xbmc-11-0-july-cycle/

Here is the quote

[Google Summer of… Database Improvement – Tags
The work being done by devs JMarshall and Montellese as sponsored by GSoC has resulted in a stream of new updates and features this month. In particular, because scraped moviesets are intentionally limited to one per movie for clarity by TheMovieDb, movies (and potentially other media in the future) can now be tagged with additional info by the user with Tags. Think of Tags as personal moviesets that the user can create in the XBMC interface. At the moment, tags are limited to movies, but can be extended to tv shows and music videos in the future. Below is a quick video of how Tags work.]

This threat explains it really well[/quote]
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=138498
The beauty of Tags is that one Movie can have several Tags.
For example, - "Avatar" can have a "3D Movies" tag as well as a "German" tag. If you do that in sets in can only be in one set.
Tags work great within XBMC just not as visual and pretty as XBNE is.

Hope this makes sense!

Thanks once again and God bless

Alfred
Hello,
Try beta version :
XBNE V18.10 beta
- Add Scrap images on FanartTV.
- TAG managment
Last beta version before V19...

@+