Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [DROPPED] College Humor (Video) Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
College Humor

Dropped. Not supported anymore!
I've been waiting for this, thanks.
Very nice, thanks Nod
Hey guys, You are experienced then me on Python. If you have any suggestion or critic really I want to hear it..

Btw, "Next Page" on my TODO list..
Code:
[College Humor]
-changed: version 1.0.0 -> 1.0.1
-changed: Category Shows renamed to CH Originals
-added: Nex Page Button
-added: Web Celeb HALL OF FAME Category
-added: Sketch Comedy Category
-TODO: Sketch Comedy Next Page or something else.
Updated:
Code:
[College Humor]
-changed: version 1.0.1 -> 1.0.2
removed: debug option and codes.

--------------------------------

-changed: version 1.0.2 -> 1.0.3
-fixed: site changes
queeup Wrote:Updated:
Code:
[College Humor]
-changed: version 1.0.1 -> 1.0.2
removed: debug option and codes.

--------------------------------

-changed: version 1.0.2 -> 1.0.3
-fixed: site changes

WIll you update this plugin so it's downloadable from within dharma?
I'm working on my personal dharma repository. But need time for that. I'm also busy with my life works.
queeup Wrote:I'm working on my personal dharma repository. But need time for that. I'm also busy with my life works.

I think it's by far easier for the users if your plugins would be part of the official XBMC.org repository. Is there a reason you want to host them by your self?
You are right about it. My reason is sometimes I don't have time or power for repair my add-ons and I don't want to cause trouble for Team. I will be happy to part of official XBMC repo.

With my own repo I have excuse for everything. Big Grin
it won't entail much problem for us. if shit is reported broken and you don't update it, we simply mark it as such in the repo and the add-on is thus disabled. having to handle all the questions about how to enable your repo et al on the forums will be more of a workload from our pov.
Last reason is I don't have access to official repo and If I have it I don't want to ruin official repo Smile
nobody outside the team is given access. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Off...iling_List
I know @spiff. If you remember I send it BeautifulSoup module and you add it to official repo Smile
right that was you. didn't know. real name <-> nick mapping not avail Smile
Pages: 1 2