Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Weirdo crashing problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've tried installing a few different SVN's to solve the digital audio out of sync issue. However now, whenever I play any type of file after selecting a movie or tv show, the program crashes. If i play two music files back to back it works fine. If I play a movie or tv show and then a music file it crashes. This problem is very strange considering, I had a somewhat working svn (23842) last night. Anybody else having this issue?

Cheers
Thanks jayhawk. I noticed in another post that you rolled back to leopard, how is everything working for you now? Would you suggest I do the same thing to fix the audio problems as well as the crashing problems?

Thanks again.
I suggest you post logs that show the issue. If XBMC is crashing, we also want the crashreporter log.
Snow leopard def has issues with audio, but mine seem to have been corrected somewhat by the monoprice adapter /dongle using usb audio and muxing the mini displayport into HDMI...

The other mini i have uses analogue audio to the tv.

I don't use the apple remote, I use mini dinovo's --my minis are in a wiring closet, so line of sight isn't possible. So, if the remote was the only issue--I would have stayed. Smile
I should specify, digital audio problems on snow leopard--analogue works fine Smile

The newest build available on sshc seems to work fantastically.
I don't know how to get logs...but if you tell me how I'll be more than happy to provide them. Jayhawk, is 23882 is working without the audio sync problem in digital?
smush420 Wrote:I don't know how to get logs...but if you tell me how I'll be more than happy to provide them. Jayhawk, is 23882 is working without the audio sync problem in digital?

xbmc.log: /Users/frontrow/Library/Logs/xbmc.log
Console log: /Library/Logs/Console/501/console.log
Crashreporter log: /Users/frontrow/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/CrashReporter.log
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks for the help DaveGee, here's the xbmc log. Hope this can help.

http://pastebin.com/m121d5406
smush420 Wrote:Thanks for the help DaveGee, here's the xbmc log. Hope this can help.

http://pastebin.com/m121d5406

crashreporter log please.
Sorry davilla I've been away for the last few, I've since installed 24000 and I'm no longer having the crashing problem. So I don't know if you still want the crashreporter log. I am still having the audio speed up problem though, which I was optimistic 24000 would fix.