Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [OSX, ATV] File Browser not showing the Home Folder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

If I go under settings --> skin settings--> scripts and try and select the path for one of the skins, I cannot see the Home Folder , I see all the other ones that I have connected.

r23544 is fine and 23718 is not... I cant download from "nightly" ATM, so I cant test to see where exactly has it stopped working.

maybe this is the problem? http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/23610/tru...rowser.cpp

Anyone else see this?

I have created trac ticket as well.

Cheers
Zeljko
Me too. I was thinking of posting trac ticket too. You beat me to it Smile. In my case, home folder browsing only available on Babylon build..
All the nightly build from theQuester stopped showing the home folder since early October.
gobsmob Wrote:Me too. I was thinking of posting trac ticket too. You beat me to it Smile. In my case, home folder browsing only available on Babylon build..
All the nightly build from theQuester stopped showing the home folder since early October.

I have just tried the 23898 win version it is working fine, and ronie confirmed that its working on Linux(I think).

I will try later tonight to figure out what is the latest working version from nightly, that way we can try and find which commit broke it.

Zeljko
I had the same problem with build 23898. Couldn't find the local hard drive when adding source.
I thought I must have messed something up while configuring...
:- )
The home folder is back in build 24020 (snow leopard, default skin).
I had to remove my "~library/application support/xbmc" folder though,
something in there made xbmc lock up while scanning at startup.
Still not working for me. Installed the latest svn 24020 too and removed ~library/application support/xbmc. Home folder is not available. Running Leopard, 10.5.8.

I'm reverting back to Babylon. Sad
well, library mode doesn't work for me in 24020, so....you win some you loose some.