Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Can anyone scrape UP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Try my hardest to scrape up but XBMC will not have it, giving me every option on earth apart from UP.

Any one else discovered this?
mine scarped it as the movie PUSH
Yea me too, I tried typing in UP in the movie information and UP (2009) but it finds nothing.

its in IMDB.

Is there no way to stick the scrape number or something in?
go to movie info and click refresh it will then let you manually edit titles and choose
thats not working, putting just UP in manually results in PUSH, and a host of cartoons which is not UP.
then make a moviename.nfo file for it (next to the avi) with the url for it on imdb in it http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1049413/ and refresh
I was able to scrape it by manually entering, "Pixar's Up" in the refresh dialog.
That just gives Pixars animated shorts i'll try this movie info business.
Scraped as Push for me... I just used EMM to fix it... If you don't want to use EMM and you have the 720p I'll just share my .nfo/fanart with you... just drop it in the same folder and rescrape...
I actually found it by typing in Disney's UP. I don't use windows if I can help it so I assume I can't use EMM.
Jezz_X Wrote:then make a moviename.nfo file for it (next to the avi) with the url for it on imdb in it http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1049413/ and refresh

confirmed to be working.

However without it:
I tried copy pasting the scrape URL from the logs into a browser.

When its named "Disney's Up" (themoviedb alternative title) the first hit with the highest score is the correct movie (up) however XBMC doesnt choose that one, it chosese "Disney's Dinosour" despite it having a much lower score.

Why doesn't XBMC choose the one with the highest score? It would make using alternative titles instead of making NFO's a much more interresting and usable alternative when scraping fails.
themoviedb's search isn't all that flash. Assuming you are referring to their score, it can't be relied on.

We instead do a fuzzy match, whereby it'll be hitting the "Disney's"

What needs to happen is themoviedb scraper needs to return 2 separate entries, one with the main title and one with the alternative title.

That way, XBMC will get to choose it.

Replace themoviedb.org in the above with imdb.com as necessary.

Cheers,
Jonathan
I just tried to scrape it and imdb found it fine first time for me I used a file named
UP (2009).avi
Me too.
yeah I'm pretty sure adding the year has been suggested before.

I'm slowly converting my collection but what I'd really like is for MIP or UMM to do the file renaming automatically. or a program like eprenamer for movies.
Pages: 1 2