Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Darken alternate display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope I'm not missing something in the Wiki and these forums, but I haven't been able to figure out how to darken/blacken my primary display (iMac) while using xbmc in full screen mode on my second display (TV). I can do this with itunes and EyeTV, but haven't found the option in xbmc (?)

I could set my desktop to a black picture, but that's just lame and I still have my desktop icons on there.

The screen saver appears to work on the iMac, but is disrupted frequently, whether I make a change to the playing function of xbmc or not. Again, annoying and pretty lame.

A lil help, please?
See the Blank other displays setting. If you don't have it, you likely have an older version.

Cheers,
Jonathan
wow, yeah, I feel like an idiot. Found it, thanks for clarifying.
Err, just kidding, I just got home and found the option (Appearance->Screen->Darken Screen?) although it itself cannot be highlighted to change from disabled. I am running 9.04.1 on OSX 10.6.1. My second display is plugged in and running, restarted xbmc then my computer, tried in full screen, nothing. Am I missing something? or is this an issue with Snow Leopard? Thanks much,