Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Movieplayer.it scraper for Movies new version (Italian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
In tvshows i've never added the movieplayer search because it wasn't returning good results, the google engine was a lot of better then mp.
Sorry about that but i had to recover my pc from death and i couldn't work on it yet.
I 'll do it as soon as i can. Wink
Just for information.
Didn't work also with google search disabled.

Thanks for your job.

Ciao
ribbaldone Wrote:Just for information.
Didn't work also with google search disabled.

Thanks for your job.

Ciao

I've just checked the movieplayer search and it seems to be fine.

I've fixed and updated both the scrapers, you can get it from my git repo or just wait a couple of days that the official xbmc repository get updated too.

Enjoy Smile

Ciaooooooo.
ITALIAN
Ciao a tutti! Sto utilizzando l'addon e ho notato un problema: per alcuni film,l'addon seleziona in automatico un titolo simile molto più vecchio.
Esempio: il plugin scarica le informazioni di un film del 1927 anzichè scaricare quelle corrette del film del 2010.

ENGLISH
Hi everyone! I'm using the addon and i have discovered an issue: for some movies,it automatically choose a movie with same/similar title but very older.
e.g. : the plugin grab the infos of a movie produced in 1927 instead of the right one produced in 2010.

Grazie/Thank you
jackp0t Wrote:ITALIAN
Ciao a tutti! Sto utilizzando l'addon e ho notato un problema: per alcuni film,l'addon seleziona in automatico un titolo simile molto più vecchio.
Esempio: il plugin scarica le informazioni di un film del 1927 anzichè scaricare quelle corrette del film del 2010.

ENGLISH
Hi everyone! I'm using the addon and i have discovered an issue: for some movies,it automatically choose a movie with same/similar title but very older.
e.g. : the plugin grab the infos of a movie produced in 1927 instead of the right one produced in 2010.

Grazie/Thank you

Please give me an example of the movie you are looking for, and be sure you are using the latest version of the scraper:
look at first post or get it from here
i'm using the auto-update from xbmc,anyway i will try to manually update using the one of the repo.

one example is the movie "Il profeta".
if you try searching the movie,you will see that more than one result will appear http://www.movieplayer.it/ricerca/?t=all&q=il+profeta

i don't know how the addon work,maybe it can sort the results by descending year of production (so that the first one is the earliest) or maybe for the movies that have more than one results,it should ask to the user "please tell me wich one of these match the correct one".
i'm rebuilding my library using your addon,i will tell you if i encounter the same problem or not.

update: the problem is the same. the addon has downloaded the infos of the movie dated 1968.

i'm using v 1.1.2
Ok I've just searched "Il profeta" using both engines and both find 2 results to choose from: "Il profeta (1968)" and "Il profeta (2009)".
Btw if you have the year included in the file name like "Il profeta (2009).avi" or "Il_profeta_2009_etc.avi", in the automatic search the scraper will automatically choose the right one. In the manual search you'll have to select it.
ok,i think i will do the second option for this particular kind of movies.

thanks
KoTiX Wrote:I've just checked the movieplayer search and it seems to be fine.

I've fixed and updated both the scrapers, you can get it from my git repo or just wait a couple of days that the official xbmc repository get updated too.

Enjoy Smile

Ciaooooooo.

Thanks a lot!
Corrado

Enjoy Smile

Ciaooooooo.

Hi,
I don't know what was the trouble, but I tried with and without google search and the result was the same. When I clicked on "film information" the manual search gui appeared (the gui with the keyboard in witch is possible to insert the film's title), every word i wrote no result from the search.
As soon as possible I'll try with the new one.

Thanks

Enjoy Smile

Ciaooooooo.

Hi Kotix,
Thanks for the fast fix!
Do you Think that also the 9.11 version will be updated? That would be so nice... Otherwise, please correct me if I'm wrong, old xbox fanatics (like me) will have to give up using the best xbmc scraper for Italian users.
Thanks in advance!
I'm sorry but the 9.11 version hasn't been updated since a while and even if I still have my good old xbox somewhere in cantina :p I don't have the time to keep it up to date (really sorry about that).
Anyway it's not really hard to update it by your self, it's just a matter of comparing the 2 xml files and if you look at the history in my repository you'll see the latest changes and the need to make it to work.
Ciaooo Smile
KoTiX Wrote:I'm sorry but the 9.11 version hasn't been updated since a while and even if I still have my good old xbox somewhere in cantina :p I don't have the time to keep it up to date (really sorry about that).
Anyway it's not really hard to update it by your self, it's just a matter of comparing the 2 xml files and if you look at the history in my repository you'll see the latest changes and the need to make it to work.
Ciaooo Smile

Hi again,
I just wanted to say that copiyng from what you did for the other script I've been able to replicate the fixture for the old 9.11 and that now it works like a charm!

Thanks!
Great!!!
CHEERS Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30